Build A Career With Devonleigh Homes
Devonleigh Homes values the background, experience, perspective and talent of each and every employee. We encourage applications from qualified individuals from a broad range of backgrounds. Interested in becoming part of a dynamic team? Consider a career at Devonleigh Homes.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Devonleigh Homes! Please check back soon for future employment opportunities.
New Hire : Sales Administration
We are seeking an Enthusiastic individual to join our team at an Established, Reputable and Respected Home Builder.
This individual will require excellent communication, computer skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task in our sales offices alongside our sales team.
This is an entry level administration position to be paid hourly at 25 - 30 hours per week. Candidate must be available to work weekends.
Training will be provided, but the candidate will be a self starter and have the ability to take initiative, work on their own and assist if needed.
- Daily reporting to the sales director regarding activity of registrants
- Complete daily office administrative tasks.
- Provide Polite, Friendly and Professional assistance via phone, email and greeting people into our sales offices.
- Setting up appointments, keeping files organized and tracking daily stats.
- Learning our product/offering and being able to communicte the benefits and features to customers.
- Position includes working in our Model Show Homes and will require business attire.
If you feel you are a fit for the above criteria and would like an opportunity to join our incredible team, please forward your resume with the Subject labelled "Confidential" to Caroline at email@example.com